‘Chelonian Conservation and Welfare in Europe’
Saturday 16th November 2019
10.00am – 4.00pm (6 CPD hours)
Writtle University College, Lordship Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3RR
Kindly supported by Peregrine Livefoods
In association with Tortoise Welfare UK
Conference Speakers 2019 (Provisional):
- Torsten Blank – Turtle Survival Alliance Europe – European contributions to Chelonian conservation.
- Eleanor Tirtasana Chubb: Chair of TSA Europe & TWUK will be presenting on Perceptions of Chelonia in captivity and the community.
- Matt Rendle: Experienced exotics veterinary nurse, Matt will be joining us to discuss current veterinary practice with a focus on egg retention in Chelonia.
- Adam Davis – Zoo Conservation Bristol Zoo Chelonian work
- Beate Pfau – Testudo Hermanni latest research and findings from the wild.
- Georgie Hollis– Veterinary Wound Library – Wound healing in reptiles, case studies and the work of the veterinary wound library.
- Chris Newman – Reptile rescue work and latest news of European reptile law.
(includes optional Sunday workshops)
|Early Bird Pricing till 15th September||Registration – after 15th September – full price||Notes|
|Full conference, Non-member||40||50||Registration includes digital membership to TSA for 2019|
|Full conference, TSA member||25||30|
|Full conference, Student||25||30||Registration includes digital membership to TSA for 2019|
Pre-book only (inclusive of refreshments and lunch)
For more details, or to reserve your place, please email: email@example.com
Please see the booking form or ask for further details on our accommodation discounts, and conference dinner on Saturday 16th November at the County Hotel, Chelmsford. Networking dinner includes 3 course meal (vegetarian/vegan options) £25